1. Light sanding throughout the worktop.
2. Wipe with a clean dry cloth. Moisten the worktop by wiping a light coat of jomeco Verdure Oil on the worktop surface.
3. After 20 Minutes, thoroughly wipe off the excess oil that has not been absorded by the woodtop with a dry clouth.
4. Keep dry and do not utilise the woodtop for 2 days to maximise the oil penetration.
5. On the 3rd day, do a water drop test to determine if your woodtop needs further treatment.
6. Sprinkle a few drops of water on the worktop surface. If the worktop is saturated with water pearls like it would on a newly waxed car, the oil treatment is successful.
7. If the water is absorbed into the wood top, please repeat steps 1 to 6 again.